Let it Develop 365
We have arrived, our 365 project has come to an end and we are anxious to see how everyone managed. One thing we have enjoyed so far is how everyone put their unique twist on this.
If you are up for it send a photo our way and we can add it to a gallery page. If you have a link to more photos or a blog send it our way as well. We will start putting up photos later this month, send them when able to email@example.com. Please keep photos to 1000 pixels on the wide edge so we don’t overload the webpage.
How it all began:
On September 1, 2017 we will be starting a 365 photo project where we do not see our photos… This is not your normal 365.
We will take photos for an entire year and at the end of the year we develop them all at once. Ok, this might sound weird and we can agree, it is weird. To make this easier we suggest using a dedicated film camera. This way all your photos will be on the same rolls and you can use your other cameras for what you normally shoot in life.
We will have an awesome wrap up party next summer!
Read more about how and why we are doing this:
From Ray Larose: https://www.raylarose.com/words/365-no-peek
From Cody Priebe: https://www.codypriebe.com/journal/2017/8/12/the-art-of-slow
There are a couple ways you join us:
Shoot a photo every month.
Shoot a photo every week.
Shoot a photo every day - you are a mad man!
Shoot whenever you like.
Shoot a single roll over a full year.
Pick a theme or favourite film, maybe shoot the same landscape or make this a selfie 365. The options are endless.
This is a fun project and not to be a burden. If you want to change your frequency or how you are shooting this feel free. Life is an experiment of fun.
You can sign up and start at anytime. There are no deadlines here.
16. Alun Beard - Olympous Trip 35 - Twitter
21. Dave Walker - Box Tengor 56/2 - Fomapan Classic 100
25. Monica D - 4x5 pinhole and/ or field camera - Twitter
37. Stig Starr - Minolta X-700 w/ 50mm f1.7 - Twitter
38. Bertalan Voros - Olympus Pen EE
41. Maximillian Poetzsch - Minolta RX SR-T MC 2
43. David Maclennan - Ricoh XR2s w/ 50mm f1.7 - Starting January 2108 - Instagram
47. Phil W - Rollei 35S - one or two rolls - Instagram
49. James Delano - Leica M-A w/ 50mm f2 - Instagram
50. Guido Petruccioli - Nikon F3 - Agfapax 100 - one shot per 10 days on one roll - Website: www.guidopetruccioli.com
51. *** Your name here ***