Let it Develop 365
On September 1, 2017 we will be starting a 365 photo project where we do not see our photos… This is not your normal 365.
We will take photos for an entire year and at the end of the year we develop them all at once. Ok, this might sound weird and we can agree, it is weird. To make this easier we suggest using a dedicated film camera. This way all your photos will be on the same rolls and you can use your other cameras for what you normally shoot in life.
We will have an awesome wrap up party next summer!
Read more about how and why we are doing this:
From Ray Larose: https://www.raylarose.com/words/365-no-peek
From Cody Priebe: https://www.codypriebe.com/journal/2017/8/12/the-art-of-slow
There are a couple ways you join us:
Shoot a photo every month.
Shoot a photo every week.
Shoot a photo every day - you are a mad man!
Shoot whenever you like.
Shoot a single roll over a full year.
Pick a theme or favourite film, maybe shoot the same landscape or make this a selfie 365. The options are endless.
This is a fun project and not to be a burden. If you want to change your frequency or how you are shooting this feel free. Life is an experiment of fun.
You can sign up and start at anytime. There are no deadlines here.
16. Alun Beard - Olympous Trip 35 - Twitter
21. Dave Walker - Box Tengor 56/2 - Fomapan Classic 100
25. Monica D - 4x5 pinhole and/ or field camera - Twitter
37. Stig Starr - Minolta X-700 w/ 50mm f1.7 - Twitter
38. Bertalan Voros - Olympus Pen EE
41. Maximillian Poetzsch - Minolta RX SR-T MC 2
43. David Maclennan - Ricoh XR2s w/ 50mm f1.7 - Starting January 2108 - Instagram
47. Phil W - Rollei 35S - one or two rolls - Instagram
49. *** Your name here ***